Friday, October 15, 2010

Will Writting Is No Longer A TABOO

Some people still think writing a will is Taboo. As to what they belief that writing will is the last wishes and this will bring death to the one who set up the will.
What a superstitious way of thinking in this modern time.

I have met a couple two days ago and I began sharing the important of Will Writing and setting up a Trust to give a complete protection in their financial planning. They have coverage with good insurance policy, earning high income per month,good saving in the EPF, personal saving ,FD deposit and invest in several unit trust fund. They owned a semi detached house and owned two cars.They both have four schooling children to take care off.

As I begin to share, the husband was not showing interest but not the wife. The husband was kept rejecting my words that I explained and he even said that he don't need to write will at all because all his EPF and Insurance policy already nominated with their spouse and children name respectively. when I raised another question what if all your beneficiaries do not have the luck to inherit the benefits or what if the whole family meet with most unfortunate situation then where the money will go to ? Who will be your substitute beneficiaries to inherit ? I continued to ask what if the bread winner died and yet the Insurance proceed could not paid out immediately to the below age children and who will suffer then ? Of course the living spouse will suffer. He did not said a word but just keeping quite to my questions.

               PROTECT YOUR FAMILY WITH A WILL TODAY

I did not managed to convince the husband as he had answered me with one short reply " I don't want to write will because I still want to live with my family, It is a Taboo to write Will"

Too bad...His mind has tied down with the taboo because of his belief the bad fortune will fall on him once he set up will. I know, many people having the same problem like this. Because of the Taboo, you cannot complete your personal financial plan into more perfect way. Your loved one will suffer on the day of the misfortune come to you. I would wish that this husband and many of you will open up your mind to think further because will&trust can really help your loved one to live without suffering in any misfortune circumstances.

REMEMBER Taboo Cannot Protect Your Family ONLY Will & Trust CAN ! 


I'm Steven - Professional Estate Planning / Insurance Planner
Call for FREE consultation 016-6943568 (Melaka)

No comments:

Post a Comment