Thursday, October 14, 2010

Malaysia Estate Planning

The reason for me to start up Estate Planning business is because I have realized that 95% of our fellow Malaysian do not practice will writing in their life.(Including myself ).We would have think that we are well protected by the Insurance that we have purchased.We just thought that we have done a great job for our loves one by nominating their names in the policy.They will be paid in case of misfortune.

Many are even think that the EPF nominees are secured and the properties that owned by them will automatically inherit to their spouse,children or family members. This is a terribly wrong mistake. I understand that many of us lacking of the knowledge and do not know the laws and acts under our Malaysia Government Acts 1958 and this is the results of a huge sum of unclaimed assets in our country.

I'M  WILLING TO SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE.......

I want to help our fellow Malaysian friend especially in Melaka.I want to share the knowledge of this and educate them to know the important of setting up a WILL during their life time so to enable the assets owned by them either be movable or immovable assets can be distributed to the beneficiaries according to their wishes without having their loves one going through the COMPLICATED AND LONG process.

DO YOU KNOW THAT WHEN SOMEONE DEMISED, ALL THEIR ASSETS WILL BE FROZEN ?????

If you think we could meet up in person that will be nice. I shall share more information about the Total Life Planning that could assist you in your personal financial planning to a perfect plan.

I'm Steven Chia - Professional Estate Planner / Financial Planner

No comments:

Post a Comment